Traveling with your pet is not always easy. It is important to consult with your veterinarian regarding your travel plans. While some in state travels require a domestic health certificate, traveling to Hawaii and countries outside the U.S., require an international health certificate. Not sure where to start? Call us for more information at (702) 655-0241.

For more information on traveling with your pet, we recommend AVMA’s (American Veterinarian Medical Association).

“We have been happy with every service received here, from routine rabies shots to emergency surgery.”